The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 12,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
There were 40 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 6 MB. That’s about 3 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was January 23rd with 107 views. The most popular post that day was Wycliffe Bible “Translators” Turn Insane!.
In 2015, there were 158 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 256 posts.
20 April – 25 April
with 29 posts total
Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your site stats.
- 1 “Weep no more, I see the coming of the Lord” – Canton Junction 8 comments July 2015
- 2 The Importance of the Parable of the Wheat and Tares 5 comments January 2015
- 3 False Prophets and their “Doctrines of Demons” 8 comments January 2015
- 4 Now Abide in Faith, Hope and Love 0 comments August 2014
- 5 “A Better Weight Than Wisdom a Traveler Cannot Carry.” – Viking Proverb 4 comments April 2015
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2015. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Where did they come from?
That’s 122 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Mexico & Canada were not far behind.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2015 was PROPHECY IN THE HEADLINES: Iran Deal Setting Stage For Christ’s Return (MUST READ!)
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 GMpilot 96 comments
- 2 GMpilot 57 comments
- 3 Cry and Howl 41 comments
- 4 Paul H. Lemmen 30 comments
- 5 Black3Actual 27 comments
See you in 2016!
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com in 2015. We look forward to serving you again in 2016! Happy New Year!