PROPHECY IN THE HEADLINES: Iran Deal Setting Stage For Christ’s Return (MUST READ!)

This post (that I have reblogged here – link below commentary) and the links to back it up are all truly excellent! People who are unfamiliar with Bible prophecy will not see what is coming. The ignorant, which includes many in the Democrat party who will side with Ozero on the Iran deal, think that their “dreams of utopia” can come true. Through the conscientious stupidity of believing that they can achieve the ending of wars with bad deals (through trusting state sponsors of terrorism??!!) like this one will inevitably end up as being the vehicle that leads to more terrorism, deep mourning, destruction, and death.

I do have a question. Since Ozero has now been revealed as Shia Muslim, why did he bow to the Saudi king way back in the beginning of his awful pResidency in our White House? Since that king is Sunni, wouldn’t the puppet Ozero choose to not bow to him? Did he do it as some sort of ruse to wink at his supporters and confuse his enemies?

I have a suspicion that he did it via the lying techniques of taqiyya, which allows a Muslim to fake allegiance to one nation or another in order to carry out the secret ultimate goal of their future destruction. Well, the “secret” is now totally visible to those who have “ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

[NOTE: BE SURE TO READ ALL ABOUT TAQIYYA – WHICH REVEALS ISLAM’S “RULES” OF WAR – AT THIS LINK!!! Then you will know exactly WHY THEY CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED!]

There are Christians (perhaps many could be labeled CINOs – “Christian in name only”) who will be caught completely off guard because their pastors in their apostate/heretical churches have never covered the book of Revelation nor studied biblical prophecy. I know of one in the next town over. Satan loves those churches for several reasons, but he keeps those minds away from that book of the Bible because he doesn’t want people to be blessed by God (as it states at the beginning and end of Revelation) nor does he want people to know about and study his ultimate demise!

For genuine believers in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, no matter what transpires here on this earth, we have THE Living Hope through the resurrection:

1Pe 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe 1:4

to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

1Pe 1:5

who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

The Oil for Your Lamp

If you are a skeptic, I challenge you to work your way through this entire post — including the material in every link I provide — and ask yourself how so many different prophecies, written by so many different people separated by so many years can suddenly start to align without having to be forced unless there is something to them after all?

Now, to those believers who may not be fully aware of what prophecy actually says, understand that Obama is rushing us toward the Day of the Lord.  Here is how the events of our time align with the Lord’s prophecies.

View original post 981 more words

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

51 Responses to “PROPHECY IN THE HEADLINES: Iran Deal Setting Stage For Christ’s Return (MUST READ!)”

  1. GMpilot Says:

    It sounds very much (according to OYL) as if Obama is planning to get both branches of Islam to wipe each other out, with one faction or the other taking Israel with it.

    This would achieve the result of destroying two of the three Abrahamic religions, leaving Christianity as the survivor…which all Christians know to be the One True Religion anyway.

    What’s the alternative, then? Have the next president launch a strike on Iran? It’s twice the size of Iraq; we’re gonna need a bigger army.
    How do you know this pundit has the authority to make these claims? Also, if he happens to be wrong, do you get to execute him, or will you simply ignore him?

    Like

    • christinewjc Says:

      I’m sure that my blogging friend over at Oil for Your Lamp can very well come over here and answer your assertions, complaints, and questions himself.

      However, I can share where I (personally) think that you are mistaken.

      1. I don’t think that Obama is “planning to get both branches of Islam to wipe each other out.” It appears to me that he is siding with the Shia over the Sunni branch.

      2. Through my own study of the Bible and end times prophecy, your assertion that the “result” would be the “destroying of two of the three Abrahamic religions” is incorrect. We read in Revelation that one third of the earth is burned up. But we also read that Jesus returns with armies of heaven dressed in white linen, but only needs to and speak the words to strike the nations. I have mentioned and explained this portion of Scripture to you before, but perhaps it slipped your mind.

      3. You asked about “the alternative.” For one thing, I do not think it is EVER wise to end sanctions against Iran (which unequivocally has been shown to be the biggest state sponsor of terrorism) for the fact that the money they will get will NOT benefit the people of Iran, but will be used for more nuclear weaponry to carry out their fanatical hatred against Israel, America, and probably Saudi Arabia. Did you read my commentary with the link to the explanation regarding the Islamic lying concept of taqiyya?

      4. You call someone a “pundit, asking whether or not he has the authority to make such claims?” Did you read his entire post and the links included? He uses SCRIPTURE as authoritative, not his own, made-up concepts. But, of course, you do not regard Scripture as authoritative anyway, so just wave your concerns away, GM.

      5. He is not proclaiming himself a prophet. He is sharing what prophets from the Old and New Testaments have already proclaimed.

      Yes, it is important to guard against letting an emphasis on the “prophetic” overshadow a simple emphasis on God’s Word:

      The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:28)

      Liked by 1 person

    • Black3Actual Says:

      GMPilot:

      I could ask you a similar question: By what authority do you question me? Especially since your comments show a profound lack of Scriptural understanding. But I’ll answer your objections anyway.

      1st, Obama is not trying to get Islam to destroy itself. His actions show that he has clearly taken a side in the Sunni/Shi’a rift. Now, if you understood Islam, you would know this. Even his use of the term ISIL is a signal to his Muslim allies that he is on their side in this struggle. But also, if you know Islamic prophecy, then you know that Shi’a Islam believes it will destroy the apostate Sunnis, then attack and defeat Israel. They also believe they can hasten all of this by intentionally causing chaos on earth. For them, the re-acquiring of control over Constantinople and the appearance of the black flags of Khurasan signal the end is near. They need only destroy Mecca before their Mahdi returns and leads the attack on Israel. Obama is Muslim — according to Islamic law — and he knows ALL of this. His actions show that he has been aiding Shi’a Muslims in their efforts to re-establish the Caliphate (the last beast with the mortal head wound) which will seat the new Caliphe (the Mahdi) who will then lead the destruction of Israel.

      As for the notion that Christianity is the ‘one true religion:’ no TRUE Christian believes this — BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS NOT TRUE! The Hebrews and Gentile Church are one Church, but two witnesses. The Gentiles are grafted into the vine (Israel) through Christ. So the notion that Jews and Christians are different religions is the work of ignorance — especially when Jews and Christians make such assertions.

      Now, what is the alternative? Well , at this point — honestly — I don’t think there is one. Christ told us that the generation that sees the end of the times of the Gentiles will see His return. According to Christ, nothing will intervene once this clock is started. The times of the gentiles ended in 1967, when Israel regained control of the Temple Mount. This means we have 70 years from 1967. The best we can do as individuals and a nation is to seek the Lord: to repent and turn back to Him and beg His forgiveness and mercy. But America will not do this — only the faithful remnant will do so, and only that remnant will be delivered.

      Finally, and this is another indication of your ignorance of Scripture, the link you cited speaks to prophets. I clearly say I am not and make no claims to being a prophet. So to execute me if I am wrong about my understanding of Scripture would be murder.

      Now, if you have honest questions, I’ll be happy to answer them for you — to the best of my ability. However, for my own sake and the sake of my witness, I have learned not to engage insincere people and scoffers. At the moment, I tend to believe you are the latter…

      Liked by 1 person

  2. adam kautz Says:

    The Bible is pure bullshit. The person who wrote revelation was obviously high on magic mushrooms which are prolific on the island of Patmos. Just my two cents.

    Like

    • Black3Actual Says:

      Funny, Revelation accurately foretold the seven empires that would war against Israel, and that one — Islam — would have its seat of power cut off, only to be returned by the power that cut it off. It accurately foretold the 7 Church ages, and what they would look like.

      Elsewhere, the Bible foretold something that is absolutely unique in the history of man: that Israel would survive as a nation while being scattered throughout the world. That Hebrew would survive as a spoken language. And that the land of Israel would return as a sovereign nation. NONE of this has EVER happened except with Israel.

      Prophecy foretold some 350+ things Christ would do in His life, many beyond His control as a human. He fulfilled every one. The odds here are BEYOND statistical zero. Therefore, mathematics says this was not chance. Oh! And Josephus as well as several other non-Christian historians record that Jesus was real and was crucified. Other secular historians also recorded that the sky went dark and the whole earth shook at the exact day and hour the Bible records Christ gave up His life. This darkness happened on a full moon (passover). Therefore, NO ECLIPSE! If it were anything else but the Bible, this would be called absolute proof of the super natural, but…

      I could go on, but why. Those who chose not to see cannot be taught. Still, not bad for something that is supposedly just ‘BS.’

      Liked by 1 person

    • christinewjc Says:

      Thank you J for answering both critics here so beautifully! I greatly appreciate your input here and please know that you are welcome to comment any time!

      Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        christinewjc,

        Np. I know this will sound bad, but… I stay very busy, so I do not always have time to read everything I’d like. Instead, I rely on good folks such as you to tell me when they see something I may want to address. So, if you would not mind helping out and letting me know if something comes up? 🙂

        JB

        Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        JB,

        Of course! I would be glad to do that.

        I totally understand being busy and unable to read everything we would like to read. Happens to me all the time.

        For the record, I wanted to tell you that you were spot on regarding what you opined and wrote about GMPilot:

        I have learned not to engage insincere people and scoffers. At the moment, I tend to believe you are the latter…

        Even though GM has been commenting at my sites over the past 10 years or so, I choose to answer them despite the fact that most of what I write regarding the Bible and salvation through Jesus Christ “will not compute” with him.

        I do this for the sake of readers who may come along and visit via searches made on topics that I have covered. Perhaps these “arguments” might help those who may want the answers to questions that skeptics, atheists, agnostics, and detractors hurl at them for the explicit purpose of mocking Christianity. It can be very tiresome, so I completely understand your point of view not to engage with them. But I must say that you did an excellent job here and I appreciate it so much!

        Adam is more of newcomer here, but I suspect he is probably one of the “drive by” types who happened to come here just to make derogatory statements.

        I love reading your blog! Learning a lot from your posts! Keep up the great work you are doing because I, and I’m sure many, many others, are being blessed by your topics and the accurate sharing of Scripture that you incorporate in your posts! 🙂

        God bless!

        ~ Christine

        Liked by 1 person

    • Cry and Howl Says:

      Hello Christine! Black3Actual quite handily “smote” the scoffers. Ah, I only wish I was so articulate.
      Now, I’ll reply to adam kautz …
      and in accordance with Black3Actual …
      one thing many of us forget is that Isaiah prophesized that Cyrus (by name 150 years before he was born) would play a pivotal roll in God’s plan for the Jews and humanity.
      My point is the same as Black3Actual’s … we cannot deny the fulfilled prophecies and that as we study the Bible more and more then the realization that the words of eternal life is in there.
      adam kautz is obviously one who never read the Bible beyond looking at the pictures in those huge volumes our parents had. It’s too bad because he falls into the scoffer category.
      Any way Mr. Kautz … time will tell if it’s b.s. or not. I hope you’re not wrong. If you are, bummer for you. If not … bummer for no one.

      Liked by 1 person

      • Black3Actual Says:

        Cry and Howl,

        Invoking Daniel is a great example. Scoffers and skeptics have repeatedly tried to FORCE the latter half of Daniel into a post-A.D. time frame. This is because, from around the point of the shaggy goat forward, Daniel so accurately predicts the events that will play out in and around the Holy Land over the next several hundred years that — IF they grant the date of authorship — even the scoffers and skeptics MUST concede that there is a God and He told the future through His prophets.

        Believers must understand that 1/3 of Scripture is prophecy. Without this prophecy, we would not know that Jesus is the Messiah. God tells us He gave us prophecy so that — when it happens — we would KNOW that He is God! So it is an excellent way to strengthen the faith of the believer, but — if presented with a Christian spirit — it is also a powerful evangelical tool.

        The problem I have encountered is with those Christians who believe they are receiving modern prophecies and visions and insisting that anyone who doubts them is not right with God. Too many of these people mean well, but they are listening to the voices of demons. I know this because their predictions do not match to Scripture. The result is that the faith of the believers is weakened while scoffers are strengthened in their belief that God’s Word is “B.S.” Scripture tells us that God builds up, Satan tears down. It is yet another way the Body of Christ can tell false prophecy and vision from that of God. I posted about this on The OYL. I just wish more believers would heed the word of caution — for their sake, and that of the people we are addressing here 😦

        Liked by 2 people

      • Cry and Howl Says:

        Black3Actual. Thank you for your most welcomed comment. I think a lot of what we’re dealing with is one has to believe that “He is” before they can even get started. We can attempt to convince people all day long about the prophecies and fulfillment of them in the Bible to no avail. Not that some won’t be convinced. I think the basic plan of salvation is best for those.

        Liked by 2 people

      • Black3Actual Says:

        Cry and Howl,

        True. However, I am not a good evangelist. My ministry is in teaching and building up the believers. The only place I have found where the Lord seems to have equipped me for dealing with the lost is in the field of apologetic, and even then, I break up the fallow ground, and sometimes plant, but I am not among the reapers. Believe me, I wish I were. I envy them their Spiritual skills and blessings. But I am equally happy to know that I know what the Lord has set before me to do and that I have answered His call. This is a blessing in itself, and I wish all believers could experience it.

        Peace be with you 🙂

        Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        Yes Steve! He (Black3Actual – a.k.a. JB) is a great new blogging friend and Christian apologist! And so are you, my long time friend!

        Many well-known skeptics in the past have attempted to discredit the Gospel of Christ, but after careful study of the Scriptures and seeing so much fulfilled prophecy has happened, they found that the truth cannot be disputed! Only those who reject Christ and the gift of the Holy Spirit continue to refuse to see the obvious truth provided by God in Scripture.

        We can only share so much. We need to continue to share the truth and keep them in prayer; hoping that their hearts will not remain hardened…forever.

        Liked by 1 person

      • Cry and Howl Says:

        Well, I’m delighted to have “met” him. Thank you Christine!

        Liked by 1 person

  3. christinewjc Says:

    Adam,

    I will let God’s Word answer your “two cents.”

    2Ti 3:16

    All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

    2Ti 3:17

    that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

    Liked by 1 person

  4. GMpilot Says:

    Wow, Black3Actual himself responded! Impressive. Articulate, too. Even Cryin’ Howl showed up!
    Must have been a slow news day.
    But it’s your blog, so I should answer you first.

    1. What I said was ”It sounds very much (according to OYL) as if Obama is planning to get both branches of Islam to wipe each other out…”. See the qualifier in there? It means that I personally don’t believe it.
    According to some people, it sounds very much as if Obama has ordered the army to invade and take over Texas. Again, I personally don’t believe it.

    2. Your revelation of Revelation did not slip my mind. I don’t give it any more credence than any other legend, that’s all. You already knew that; you even say so later.

    3. Ending sanctions against Iran is something the Iranians have to earn, just like parole. And like parole, it can (and probably will) take years, and it can be revoked at any sign of wrongdoing. If you and others truly believe in the ‘Islamic lying concept of taqiyya’ and to infer from that that Iran can never be trusted, then the only alternative is to wipe them out. That means war. If you mean something else, I’d like to hear it.

    4. Yes, I did read his entire post, and all the links. They were, IMO, well-researched. But I also think he formed his conclusions first and then sought items to support them. Just like you. Scriptural references carry a lot of weight, but only with other Christians. No, I do not regard scripture as authoritative, and I’m far from being the only one, even in this country. You speak of taqiyya and you clearly believe in it—even though you don’t regard Islamic scripture as authoritative, any more than I do. Why is that?

    5. If Black3Actual speaks like a prophet, treat him as one. He has made statements, using Christian verses, to forecast what will happen. (Heck, he even mentions Islamic prophecy!) That means they can be tested. If they should fail, what will you do? Claim “misinterpretation”? I know what you’ll do if they are right.

    If the Vienna agreement will only accelerate the glorious day you long for, why are you speaking out against it?

    Like

    • Black3Actual Says:

      The product of an un-sharpened pencil 😦

      Liked by 1 person

      • GMpilot Says:

        I’ve been known to be blunt before. But my points may still be sharp, even if my pencil isn’t.

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        I think we’d disagree on that point. Like the un-aimed arrow, you may have the raw potential in your mental faculties, but you lack the understanding and wisdom with which to guide them. Hence my reference to the un-sharpened pencil. That you fail to realize such an implement cannot write only reveals the truth in my words 😦

        Liked by 1 person

    • christinewjc Says:

      GM,

      1. What I and Black3Actual replied to your (“it sounds very much”) assumption is that it sounds more like 0bama takes the Shi’a side of Islam.

      2. I reminded you of Revelation because you incorrectly assumed and wrote, “This would achieve the result of destroying two of the three Abrahamic religions, leaving Christianity as the survivor.” Black3Actual explained, even better than I did, how wrong you were. Here is a copy of the pertinent portion of his reply:

      As for the notion that Christianity is the ‘one true religion:’ no TRUE Christian believes this — BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS NOT TRUE! The Hebrews and Gentile Church are one Church, but two witnesses. The Gentiles are grafted into the vine (Israel) through Christ. So the notion that Jews and Christians are different religions is the work of ignorance — especially when Jews and Christians make such assertions.

      3. The fact that a 24 day warning to the Iranians that an inspection will occur indicates to me that they most likely want to hide what they are doing. Can’t be trusted!

      4. Claiming that something is “authoritative” vs. the fact that the Bible is authoritative and absolute truth, shows the difference between man-made religions and God’s Holy Word. The Koran attempts to add to the Bible (and subtract many things – like their rejection of the deity of Christ) which is forbidden and written about in the last book of the Bible. I have shared the huge differences with you before, so go back and read that. Here’s the link:

      https://talkwisdom.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/islam-and-christianity-present-two-very-different-deities/

      About taqiyya – the fact that Muslims believe in this false doctrine of lying tells us that they cannot ever be trusted.

      Longing for the return of Christ does not mean that I should not point out bad government policies!

      Like

  5. GMpilot Says:

    CJW: What I and Black3Actual replied to your (“it sounds very much”) assumption is that it sounds more like 0bama takes the Shi’a side of Islam.
    How different is “it sounds very much” from “it sounds more like”? It sounds very much as if I cannot assume anything, but you can.
    As far as I’m concerned, Obama should have taken the side of the Kurds—but they’re not developing nuclear weapons, nor are they a threat to the Middle East. They’re no friends of Iran, either.

    As for the notion that Christianity is the ‘one true religion:’ no TRUE Christian believes this — BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS NOT TRUE! The Hebrews and Gentile Church are one Church, but two witnesses.
    Few, if any, witnesses to the same event ever have the same story to tell.
    It’s been asked before; were your children bar/bas mitzvahed? Do you eat pork and/or shellfish? Do you observe Passover or Purim? Have you ever sat shiva for a deceased relative? No? Then guess what: you are part of a different Church than the one described in the Old Testament. And even if what you say is true, expressing it in ALL CAPS will not make it any MORE true. It also won’t make it true if it happens to be false.

    I don’t like the 24-day heads-up. Three days should have been the absolute maximum. It’s hard to conceal traces of high-grade nuclear materiel anyway, but three days would have given them much less time to try.

    Claiming that something is “authoritative” vs. the fact that the Bible is authoritative and absolute truth, shows the difference between man-made religions and God’s Holy Word.
    Yet many Christians, yourself included, shrug off ‘authoritative, absolute truth[s]’ with “Oh, that was in the Old Testament” and continue on their merry way. Who was the last adulterer you stoned?
    Besides, your blog heading proclaims “PROPHECY IN THE HEADLINES” so you’ll understand why I’ll watch to see if it comes true—and why I’ll remind you when it doesn’t.

    About taqiyya – the fact that Muslims believe in this false doctrine of lying tells us that they cannot ever be trusted.
    So you’re in favor of scrapping the agreement, then, and that will almost certainly mean war with Iran. Why won’t you just own up to it? We didn’t even treat Germany that way, and their Third Reich was at least as horrific as your alleged Islamic Caliphate.

    Longing for the return of Christ does not mean that I should not point out bad government policies!
    It also means you probably shouldn’t seek to speed up the process, either. I’m told that your god does things in his own good time, not yours.

    Like

  6. christinewjc Says:

    GM wrote:

    As far as I’m concerned, Obama should have taken the side of the Kurds—but they’re not developing nuclear weapons, nor are they a threat to the Middle East. They’re no friends of Iran, either.

    The Kurds are Christians. Has Obama ever taken the side of Christians? I haven’t seen him do that. In fact, he is quoted as saying,”“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

    GM wrote:

    I don’t like the 24-day heads-up. Three days should have been the absolute maximum. It’s hard to conceal traces of high-grade nuclear materiel anyway, but three days would have given them much less time to try.

    Well hang out the flag! We agree on something!

    GM wrote:

    Yet many Christians, yourself included, shrug off ‘authoritative, absolute truth[s]’ with “Oh, that was in the Old Testament” and continue on their merry way. Who was the last adulterer you stoned?

    Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. Recall how he handled the situation where a group of men wanted to stone a woman for adultery? [Hint: Jesus said, “Let the man who is without sin throw the first stone at her.”]

    So you’re in favor of scrapping the agreement, then, and that will almost certainly mean war with Iran. Why won’t you just own up to it? We didn’t even treat Germany that way, and their Third Reich was at least as horrific as your alleged Islamic Caliphate.

    IHMO, negotiating should NEVER have been done with the biggest state sponsor of terrorism!

    Yeah…good deal that Neville Chamberlain made…how did that turn out?

    GM wrote:

    It also means you probably shouldn’t seek to speed up the process, either. I’m told that your god does things in his own good time, not yours.

    So now you accuse me of “speeding up the process?”

    Take a good look at your idol Ozero and you will see genuine “speeding up the process” going on!

    Like

    • Black3Actual Says:

      Christinewjc,

      Couple of thoughts — if I may. First, when Christ told them to cast the first stone, He was pointing out that they were actually violating the law with what they were doing. In order to stone the woman, they would have also had to produce and stone the man — but only AFTER they heard the testimony of at least two witnesses. There is no man nor are there witnesses in the recounting of this story. So, by telling those without sin to throw the first stone, Christ was also telling them He was well aware they were perverting the law to try and trap Him.

      Now, as to disingenuous people such as our friend, GMPilot, here:

      When they think they have made points against the Bible by pointing to something like stoning in the Old Testament, all they do is reveal their ignorance. The OT has three levels of law: Moral (God’s Law), ritual (religious laws) and civil (man’s law’s). In almost every case, you will find that the things people such as GM point to as evidence against the Bible are civil laws. Take stoning, as an example. The penalty for adultery and other crimes in the Middle east was already set as stoning, and in many Arab nations, it remains in effect today. This is man prescribing a penalty for violating God’s Law, but God never called for this — not directly. If we read, Scripture (Old and New Testament) tells us God calls for mercy and love. They are inherent in proper justice. But man often puts his own law over top God’s. In the U.S., we call it the U.S. Constitution. The Declaration is where the Spirit of this nation is to be found, and it points directly to God — the God of the Bible. So it is the what and the why of America. But the Constitution is man’s understanding of how to live by God’s Law. The Constitution is just the how of this nation. It is civil law. So, to condemn America for the Constitution — as so many in power today have and are doing — is as ignorant as condemning the Bible for Israel’s civil law. In neither case have you shown the SOURCE to be wrong (i.e. God), just the flaw in man’s attempts to obey.

      Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        Good points, JB!

        GMPilot has the tendency to point to OT laws and project them onto Christians today (e.g. saying that we should put homosexuals to death) simply because he is continually attempting to justify his contempt, hatred and rejection of God – the God of the Bible.

        Also, thanks for pointing out the significance of the Declaration of Independence vs. the Constitution. Our Constitution is being trampled upon by the leftists (and RINOS) in government. The fact that Ozero lit up the People’s House with homosexual rainbow colors after that disastrous Extreme Court decision, but did not light up the White House with the red, white and blue colors of America’s flag on Independence Day – signifies which symbolism he and his BADministration hold most dear in their black hearts.

        Like

    • GMpilot Says:

      CJW: The Kurds are Christians. Has Obama ever taken the side of Christians? I haven’t seen him do that. In fact, he is quoted as saying,”“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.
      You mean you actually read the text?! Oh wait…no. You didn’t.

      IHMO, negotiating should NEVER have been done with the biggest state sponsor of terrorism!
      Yeah…good deal that Neville Chamberlain made…how did that turn out?

      According to a famous Israeli leader, “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends; you talk to your enemies.” If you believe that Iran won’t honor the deal, then there was no reason to talk with them at all, and certainly no reason for those 47 traito–er, Republican congressmen to send the Iranians a letter to encourage them to not negotiate. That letter probably made some in their government very happy—it helped them to claim that we wouldn’t honor the terms either.
      State-sponsored terrorism, you say? In the 1980s we slipped weapons to the Taliban in Afghanistan when the USSR invaded them. Only an idiot would not believe the same weapons and tactics wouldn’t be used against us when we attacked Afghanistan! It’s true that Iran supports the “Army of God” (aka Hizbollah) and some others, but not IS, whom they hate as passionately as they hate us, and the feeling is mutual. Iran would destroy the Islamic State if it could.

      Now pay attention, please. First: Neville Chamberlain was British. Second, in 1938, the USA was not the premier world power, Britain was. I don’t pretend to know Chamberlain’s reasoning, but the fact that he hoped to avoid more slaughterhouses like Verdun and the Somme may have had something to do with it. Hitler had rebuilt Germany’s economy and restored their national pride, something most of the former Allied nations had been unable to do. No one knew then that the Nazis had done it with smoke and mirrors and secret arms buildups, and that it could be sustained only if Germany went to war.
      As for how it turned out…well, Germany is still around, but Nazi Germany went out of business 70 years ago. Or did you sleep through that part in history class?

      The challenge remains: those who feel that this Iran negotiation was a bad idea, let them propose an alternative. They could have come up with one long ago, since the talks have been ongoing for at least two years (and the first meetings three years before that). War should always be a last resort, but it never is to the people who won’t have to fight in it.

      Obama is not my ‘idol’. Just because you feel you need one does not mean that everyone else has to.

      Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        GM, your naivete is outpaced only by your ignorance. Yes, I mean this. I do not mean it as an insult, but as exactly what the words mean. Your view of Iran and Obama are dangerously naive, but I suspect this is driven by the total ignorance of your knowledge and understanding of history.

        Chaimberlain, as well as ALL the allies, were definitely looking to avoid war. It drove them to accept the promises of a man who had repeatedly demonstrated he could not be trusted. They were also stuck in the past where Hitler was not. So their reasoning process was not only naive, it was ignorant of the changes that had happened to the world around them. I think you have fallen into the same trap.

        HOWEVER, this is not the case with Obama. Obama is neither naive nor ignorant of Iran or what he is doing with them. Anyone who TRULY understands Islam (you do not), who knows and understands history, and who is actually paying attention to what Obama is doing sees that this Iran deal is part of an intentional plan. Obama has not only sided with Islam — as he has said he would — he has sided with Shi’a Islam. Knowing this and understanding the implications, I am convinced this Iran deal is designed to help get nuclear weapons and Obama knows it.

        But trying to explain how and why I know all of this to be true would take more than I think you have to give: it would require a sincere effort on your part to listen and try to learn. I do not see any evidence i your posts that you possess the desire to do this — at least, not on any of these subjects. So sit back and wait. Prophecy describes what sounds a lot like a nuclear exchange in the Middle east. Maybe, after it happens, you might be a little more willing to listen. I just hope — for your sake — that we are still here to explain it to you. Sadly, I think there is a strong chance that all those who would know what to tell you will have gone by then, but I could be wrong. We’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

        Like

      • GMpilot Says:

        I wasn’t talking to you, B3A, but since you insist on stepping forward…

        Usually when someone says “I do not mean it as an insult, but…” that’s exactly what they do mean. You’ve managed to do it three times in three posts.

        You may have valid reasons why you believe that the Iran deal is actually meant to let Iran acquire nuclear weapons, and why you believe that Obama knows this. However,

        ”…how and why I know all of this to be true would take more than I think you have to give: it would require a sincere effort on your part to listen and try to learn. I do not see any evidence i your posts that you possess the desire to do this — at least, not on any of these subjects.”

        is the wrong way to express it. If you won’t explain your opinions to me, I certainly can’t listen to them. But if you can’t explain them, then you’re the one who has nothing to for me to listen to–at least, not on any of these subjects. If you can assert them without evidence, I can ignore them without evidence.
        But I will follow your advice to sit back and wait. I have heard enough doomsday scenarios described in my lifetime to be skeptical of any one of them coming true. If I give them enough credence, I would seek to prevent them, rather than start the countdown.

        A “nuclear exchange” makes it sound like some Middle Eastern bazaar. The phrase you’re looking for is “nuclear war.” It’s just possible, if that happens, that I won’t be here either, and won’t need your explanations. At least you acknowledge that you could be wrong.

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        I am a philosopher by training. I do not mean it as an insult. In my circles, when people can use one word that means exactly what you wish to say, they use it, and so long as it is used correctly and accurately, whether one likes it or not, it is accept6ed. However, I realize this is not the norm. That would be to just assume it is meant as an insult and act accordingly. This is why I offer clarification to those who do not know me.

        Second: if you are going to make assertions in a public forum, you should expect others to counter you when and where you go astray.

        As to my explanation regarding my position on Iran and Obama: I have explained them — many times. I just have not done so here — not fully. But I have mentioned Islam, and your reply gives me sound reason to believe that any further discussion on that subject would be fruitless.

        Finally, I used the term we used in the military: an exchange. A nuclear war is a civilian term with little to no meaning in military circles. So, again, I used words precisely only — this time — I did not qualify them for you and look what happened: you made an incorrect assumption.

        So, does this all make me sound arrogant and snobbish? Yes. But there is little I can do about it. I have found that, to offer any meaningful comment AND explain everything about my background requires far more than the average person will bother to read. So I just say it with minimal qualifiers and if people chose to ignore me, then I cannot stop them. What you do is going to be up to you but, if you follow the pattern I have seen here, you will stay on the wrong path.

        Like

      • GMpilot Says:

        B3A: In my circles, when people can use one word that means exactly what you wish to say, they use it, and so long as it is used correctly and accurately, whether one likes it or not, it is accept6ed.
        …Finally, I used the term we used in the military: an exchange. A nuclear war is a civilian term with little to no meaning in military circles.

        In my experience, only politicians or military men use the term ‘nuclear exchange’. It’s a neutral term, and one which helps isolate them from the results of their actions. Since I was in the military too, I’m familiar with the phrase. But I don’t like it, and never use it. When one is talking about “exchanging” calibers and/or megatons, it sounds less like a business transaction and more like what it is. “War” is one word that means exactly what I wish to say, and I’m quite sure it is both accurate and correct.

        …if you are going to make assertions in a public forum, you should expect others to counter you when and where you go astray.
        I do, especially on a forum where I’m vastly outnumbered (like this one). It was to counter such an assertion that brought me to Christine’s pages, years ago. She also invited me to this blog, chuckling “You’re probably going to hate it” and probably thinking to scare me off. As you can see, it didn’t.

        As to my explanation regarding my position on Iran and Obama: I have explained them — many times. I just have not done so here — not fully. But I have mentioned Islam, and your reply gives me sound reason to believe that any further discussion on that subject would be fruitless.
        In other words, you can, but you won’t. Noted.

        So, does this all make me sound arrogant and snobbish? Yes. But there is little I can do about it. I have found that, to offer any meaningful comment AND explain everything about my background requires far more than the average person will bother to read.
        But you don’t know that I won’t, do you? Nor, apparently, are you willing to take the chance. Who knows—you just might have the magic bullet that can open my eyes and return me to the fold. You could have linked me to one such place where your position is in print. You didn’t. Instead, you huff and puff about what you know and what you could explain, but refuse. If you don’t even attempt it, then why should I or anyone pay attention to you?

        What you do is going to be up to you but, if you follow the pattern I have seen here, you will stay on the wrong path.
        What I have done has nearly always been up to me, and I accept it. And you’ve probably heard this before, but I’ll repeat it anyway: Just because someone is not on the same road as you doesn’t mean they’re lost.
        Since you obviously don’t respect me enough to tell me why you believe I’m on the ‘wrong path’, then I’m free to ignore you. If you ever wish to reboot this exchange and address me as a person and not a caricature, I’ll be here. Otherwise, goodbye.

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        OK, in a nutshell.

        Shi’a Islam sees Sunni Islam as apostate and needing to be destroyed.

        Iran is Shi’a and Saudi Arabia is Sunni.

        Shi’a prophecy foretells that — right before the final battle and the return of the Mahdi — Constantinople will come back under Muslim control (this just happened last year), the black flags of Khurasan will appear (the flags ISIS carries) and then the destruction of Mecca. After this, the Mahdi appears and Islam takes Jerusalem and Israel is destroyed.

        The Bible foretells of Christ wiping out Mecca and the whole Western region of Arabia. It also foretells of an attack on Jerusalem, but this leads to Christ’s return.

        I know you do not believe in any of this, but Christians and Muslims do.

        Obama is a Muslim — by both Shari’a law and deed. He has shown that he has taken sides with Shi’a Islam. He knows very well what this means and what the Iranian Mulas are trying to do and Obama’s actions are helping achieve that goal

        Now, you are former military? Then you tell me what this sounds like — please.

        There will be a ‘plague’ that consumes the flesh of the body while it stands. It consumes the eyes in their sockets and tongue in the mouth. This plague also affects all the animals of the field, as well as man.

        The plague is brought by containers of about 10 gallon size with lead lids and wicker fire offerings inside them. These containers go to the area of Baghdad, enter into people’s houses, consume the very wood and stone of which they are made and linger on afterward.

        After this plague, it takes 7 months to clean up the battle field. A special group of people are employed to clean it up. The dead are collected and burried in a special place which then prevents anyone from passing through. If they do pass through, they die. If people spot the bodies of the dead soldiers, they mark the bodies and call the special clean up team. messing with the dead bodies results in death.

        Now, please, tell me what that sounds like to you and I will tell you where it comes from. Deal?

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        BTW: I am not above admitting I am wrong and offering apologies when they are deserved. It would appear I misjudged you, and I do owe you an apology. I am sorry. I should not have assumed you would not read my posts. I will not make that mistake with you again. 🙂

        Like

      • christinewjc Says:

        No JB – you did not misjudge Mr. Pilot (just ask my friend Steve at Cry and Howl for confirmation of this).

        If you click on GMPilot’s gravatar, this is part of what you will read:

        I don’t believe in gods, ghosts, spells, curses, fairies or demons; they’re childish things to be put away.

        His contempt for Christian believers is quite obvious and so we know why he is here. It is not to engage in thoughtful dialogue. It’s more like challenging what he personally believes are “childish things.”

        Jesus has the best answer:

        Mat 18:2

        Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them,

        Mat 18:3

        and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        Oh, but he DOES believe in gods. It’s just that he has convinced himself that he can be his own god. The fallacy in this — as with all Secular Humanists — is that they never seem to grasp this means that every other human can then be their own god, which leaves everyone equal in telling everyone else they are wrong. But then, logic generally escapes these people because — as I have already said — they lack the wisdom necessary to properly employ it. The un-sharpened pencil or un-aimed arrow…

        Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        Yep…Satan’s lie from the very beginning:

        Gen 3:5

        “For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

        Liked by 1 person

  7. christinewjc Says:

    Wow JB – you have accomplished something that I haven’t been able to do for 10 years – getting GMPilot to say, “goodbye!”

    But, alas…he never completely means it. “Reboot this exchange” sounds silly and condescending. But I could be wrong about that. (not!)

    Hey Genius?MPilot. This post began as a reblogged post from JB’s “Oil For Your Lamp” blog. He has every right to come here and comment here – especially when the post originated at his own blog!

    I have a suggestion for you. In fact, you should apply this same suggestion here at Talk Wisdom. Whenever you have a question, phrase, or word you want clarified at someone’s blog, find that little “search” box on the site. Type in your phrase and click “search.”

    Here, I’ll help you with the first one.

    I typed in “on the wrong path” at Oil For Your Lamp blog. Here are the results:

    OYL: On the wrong path.

    Happy reading…or not.

    You see, JB (a.k.a. Black3Actual) figured out your modus operandi after reading your first few comments in this thread. He explained (quite accurately via the unsharpened pencil comment) why he knows that it’s a waste of time to argue with you. I don’t blame him one bit. He has more important things to do over at his own blog. I DO appreciate any input that he shares here at Talk Wisdom, so I hope he will continue to visit and comment. Readers here will benefit greatly from all that he shares.

    Like

    • Black3Actual Says:

      christinewjc,

      The biggest problem I have with GM is he complains that I won’t explain why I hold the position I do on Obama and Iran, but he never realizes that this complaint is an admission that he LIED when he earlier claimed to have read my original post and all supporting links. The post that started all this IS an explanation of why I hold the position I do.

      So, as you have pointed out, when I encounter intellectually dishonest people (i.e. liars) of GM’s type, I can spot them immediately. And once you learn the patterns, you only need to read the first comment or two to understand exactly who they are and how they are going to react to everything you say.

      Yes, GM, you are that transparent.

      Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        GM has the bad habit of repeating the same complaints, even though they have been thoroughly answered.

        You wrote:

        The post that started all this IS an explanation of why I hold the position I do.
        So, as you have pointed out, when I encounter intellectually dishonest people (i.e. liars) of GM’s type, I can spot them immediately.

        Being intellectually dishonest is the opposite of what 1 Peter 5:5b and Proverbs instructs:

        “God resists the proud,
        But gives grace to the humble.”

        Pro 3:34

        Surely He scorns the scornful,
        But gives grace to the humble.

        Pro 3:35

        The wise shall inherit glory,
        But shame shall be the legacy of fools.

        Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        I have always found that people like GM fall under Isaiah 5:20-21, myself:

        Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
        Who [a]substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
        Who [b]substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
        21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
        And clever in their own sight!

        Liked by 1 person

  8. GMpilot Says:

    You made it short, B3A, and I’ll make it even shorter.
    I know about the Shi’a-Sunni schism.
    I know about the legends concerning both the Mahdi and Jesus.
    I am not convinced of Obama’s Muslimity. (yes, I know that’s not a real word!)
    And, yes…the scenario you describe sounds exactly like the results of a nuclear attack.
    As for where it’s from: Ezekiel 38, isn’t it? I know I’ve read that before.

    *sigh* If you and Christine are going to engage in mutual masturbation, do it in private mode.

    Like

    • Black3Actual Says:

      “*sigh* If you and Christine are going to engage in mutual masturbation, do it in private mode.”

      Typical: demands respect, then returns insult.

      Obama is Muslim by Shari’a law. You do not have to be convinced. The fact that he breaths proves he has not renounced Islam.

      You can also call prophecy a legend, but it has been amazingly and consistently accurate. I know you will dismiss it with some sort of explanation, but intellectually honest skeptics have admitted to how accurate prophecy has been by trying to force certain books into a period some 1500 years AFTER they were actually written — lest they have to accept the obvious conclusion (as you are doing).

      Like

      • christinewjc Says:

        Yeah…GM thinks he is a comedian. He usually tends to get nasty when outnumbered – especially when he is being outclassed by someone like you JB. Your words shed light upon the darkness in his soul and exposes the obvious intellectual dishonesty within his heart that blinds him to the truth..

        Like

  9. GMpilot Says:

    Sorry to disappoint you, hostess, but as your designated ‘favorite nemesis’ my task is to be where you are. That means I don’t go away, except by conversion or death. You can pray for either one, as it suits you. I won’t mind.
    The goodbye was meant exclusively for B3A, but it appears he now wishes to continue the conversation. Just breaks your heart, don’t it?
    If he has something to tell me about being on the wrong path, he knows I’m here. If he has more important things to do over at his own blog, then you may not hear from him either. But let him speak for himself. Let him tell me, not you. He’s a big boy, and I’m sure he needs no cheerleader to do his work for him.

    I never said or implied that he had no right to come here. Only you have the right to decide that, and he’s a lot more favorable to you than I am…but we’re both here. That’s the Internet for you.

    You’ll excuse me if I don’t follow the suggestions of one who believes George Soros is responsible every time her computer is glitched.

    Like

    • christinewjc Says:

      GM,

      You lost that “favorite” title a long time ago. The designation of nemesis, of course, still remains.

      Your discussions with JB does not break my heart. In fact, I find what he shares against your ideology quite informative, refreshing, fact based, and encouraging!

      Pointing out the search mechanism on both of our blogs does not constitute “speaking for him.” Did you previously know about the search box? Have you ever used it here or elsewhere? In the future, I will no longer repeat myself regarding your already answered contentions here. I will include a search box link here in the comments for visitors who read your blather to see what I have already written to confound your quarrelsome arguments.

      JB has done me a great favor! He has revealed the fact that it is indeed a waste of time to address your continual “unsharpened pencil” responses.

      People can read about evil George S0r0s and come to their own conclusions.

      Like

      • Black3Actual Says:

        christinewjc,

        I think the fact that GM dismisses the problems with Soros speaks as much about GM as anything else he has said on your blog page. After all, by defending Soros, he is defending a man who has said:

        “My goal is to become the conscience of the world.”

        “Pure reason and a moral code based on the value of the individual are inventions of Western culture; they have little resonance in other cultures….The Western intellectual tradition ought not to be imposed indiscriminately on the rest of the world in the name of universal values.”

        But — in keeping with the broken logic GM has displayed — Soros then says the West cannot force its values on the world, BUT HE HAS NO PROBLEM DOING IT, HIMSELF:

        “I became concerned with the problems of globalization. They have global markets, but you have politics based on the sovereignty states. So how do you deal with that issue. And then I came to the realization that open society is in danger by our current leadership in this country. And that is when we focused my attention on the United States.”

        What Soros is saying is that he needs to rid the world of n=borders — making the globe into one country (which is why this country does not defend its borders — it is being driven by men who think the same way as Soros).

        Soros has also bragged about how he has destroyed nations in the process of learning how to do it globally:

        “When you try to, let’s see, improve society you affect different people and different interests differently and they are not actually commensurate. So you very often have all kinds of unintended adverse consequences. So I had to experiment. And it was a learning process. The first part was this subversive activity, disrupting repressive regimes. That was a lot of fun and that’s actually what got me hooked on this whole enterprise. Seeing what worked in one country, trying it in the other country. It was kind of what developed a matrix in fact that we had, national foundations, and then we had certain specialized activities.”

        Finally, and this speaks DIRECTLY to GM thinking it is a joke to assume Soros wants to destroy the U.S., Soros says he wants to destroy the U.S.

        “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States…”

        So, as I said previously, GM has demonstrated a profound ignorance, and a complete lack of wisdom, which leads to his inability to understand the march of history, as well. In short, GM — like all I have met who think as he does — is blind. He sees only the material, and rejects even the possibility of anything other. It cripples them i ways they simply cannot understand. But this is why we should pity and pray for them. They go to destruction with pride and self-assurance and — lest the Lord step in on their behalf — there is NOTHING we can do for them save pray.

        That is why we are called to have an agape love for all: so that we do not neglect those who would otherwise be hard to love in the personal sense… 😦

        Liked by 1 person

      • christinewjc Says:

        Well said as always JB!

        There does come a point where we are told in Scripture to “shake the dust off our feet” against those who refuse the truth of the Gospel.

        Mat 10:14

        “And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.

        Mar 6:11

        “And whoever [fn] will not receive you nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet as a testimony against them. [fn] Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!”

        Luk 9:5

        “And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”

        That page link I shared reveals so much about the horrible evil that G. S0r0s has been involved in and how much horrific damage has been done by him and his Borg-like minions and cohorts!

        He is an example of one who (thinks) he “has gained the whole world, but actually has “lost his own soul.”

        Mat 16:26

        “For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

        Like

      • christinewjc Says:

        JB,

        Tried to comment at your blog several times today and they didn’t post. Just thought I’d let you know.

        Christine

        Liked by 1 person

  10. christinewjc Says:

    JB,

    Tried to comment at your blog today and they would not post. Just thought you might like to know.

    Christine

    Liked by 1 person

    • Black3Actual Says:

      christinewjc,

      Not sure why. I haven’t set any restrictions on the blog that should prevent it, but I’ll take a look. The OYL has not behaved correctly ever since WordPress went to their new posting format. I’m not happy with it these days, but changes are afoot on our end 😉

      Like

  11. Talk Wisdom: 2015 in blogging. | Talk Wisdom Says:

    […] Your most commented on post in 2015 was PROPHECY IN THE HEADLINES: Iran Deal Setting Stage For Christ’s Return (MUST READ!) […]

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: