So What’s the Difference Between the Christian and the Jew?


H/T for graphic: alifetimeofwisdom.com

Actually, Christians and Jews share a LOT of history together.  There are many things that we have in common than what we disagree about.  One thing that we have in common is the fact that our nation was built upon Judeo-Christian tradition of values, ethics, and faith!  Those who would wish to change or reject the values, freedom, justice, and liberty imbedded into our Founding documents; or would attempt to re-write history, are sadly and horribly misguided.  They are hopelessly mistaken, too.  But I digress.

Before I get to the topic, I wanted to state that due to the abandonment of signing in and posting at my former Talk Wisdom blog, many followers there are not aware that I have moved my blog over to Word Press.  It’s funny.  Back in the early days of posting over at blogger, I felt like I was “talking with myself” because no one knew that blog existed in the vast online world.  In a way, I feel like that today.  Ever since I came over to Word Press (since Oct. 2012) my blog has had few visitors.  But that’s OK.  Sharing God’s Word and reaching this fallen world with the truth is a passion of mine.  Perhaps this blog will be built up over the next few years.

However, I still can access the traffic at my former blog via the Hi Stats link I can still access and see what people are searching for online.  It’s amazing to see how previous posts there are still being researched and influencing people who visit.

Recently, Hi Stats revealed that a few people have been interested in reading Refuting Anti-Zionism

I decided to read through that post and the comments again, in order to refresh my memory about what was written.

It is interesting to note how views about Israel and the Jewish people vary according to one’s ideology.

Liberal Americans often reject Zionism (therefore, they are anti-Zionist about the position, influence and especially God’s Word regarding the land of Israel and Her place in the world); but are fiercely protective of Jewish people when it comes to anti-Semitism (discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.) Still, there are liberals who support Islam above and beyond all other faiths, and therefore, they could be anti-Semitic as well as anti-Zionist. [Note: to understand the differences, it would help to read the link above for detailed information.]

I’m not exactly sure of where the BHO BADministration fits into this scenario. They have many leftist Jews on their side, yet the BADministration’s terrible treatment and disrespect of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and their coddling of Iran’ Mullahs shows how they disregard God’s Word and plan for the nation of Israel. Within that previous post, you will read about a devout Jewish group who are also anti-Zionist, plus, they even visited with the former Muslim fanatical leader of Iran, Ahmadinijad, in support of Iran’s maniacal views of Israel!! When I read that and saw the video, I couldn’t believe my eyes! Here’s the excerpt and link to video:

Pam, I recently learned about a devout Jewish group that gave Ahmadinijad of Iran some kind of “award” back in September, 2007for his efforts in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict!  If you want to read about it, here’s the link:

Talk Wisdom:  Banned Video! MSM Won’t Show This!

Learning about these particular Jews helped me understand why so many of them supported Obama and the leftist Democrats!  Jews can be anti-Zionist too.

Here is a direct link to the video at Before It’s News:

Banned Video! MSM Won’t Show This! This Is How Peace Is Achieved!

Now, the Rabbi in the video who totally believes what he is preaching, makes a distinction between Judaism vs. Zionism.  It is his desire for peace in the land.  We all want peace, of course.  Isn’t it every beauty pageant contestant’s dream (and answer)  in response to “what they want  most in life”  – world peace?   Nothing wrong with that.  However, the Bible is clear about just when, and ultimately, how peace shall come to Jerusalem.  It is when the King of Kings and Lord of Lords – Jesus Christ – returns to establish His kingdom on earth for 1,000 years!  Of course, no Jewish person would agree with that.  However, the Zionist Jews DO appreciate the friendship, love, loyalty, and support for their nation Israel, and our Christian REASONS for doing so – even if they don’t believe that Jesus Christ was, is, and always will be the Son of God.

In Fritz Ridenour’s book entitled, “What’s the Difference,” he has an entire chapter on explaining the differences between not only the three main Jewish levels of faith (namely, Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform) but he also shows how Christianity is eternity connected to the Jewish roots of the Bible.

In the remainder of this post I will include a few excerpts from the book:

Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is built firmly on the Torah or Law.  This Law had been given by God to Moses.  At that time God promised that if the people would obey the Law they would be blessed.

After the Law came the prophets.  These spokesmen for God stressed the importance of justice and love.  They placed this far above keeping petty rules and regulations.  Micah expressed it in these words, “What does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”  (Micah 6:8)

Both Jews and Christians can agree with that.  In fact, Christians believe in everything as it is recorded in the Old Testament.  The one point that is disagreed upon is just who is the Messiah?

Before I share more about that question, here is another excerpt from Ridenour’s book:

Christians share a great deal with these Jewish people.  To begin with, we share the Old Testament and its teachings.  We share a belief in the same God – a God of holiness, justice, purity, righteousness and unity.  Both faiths gladly proclaim, “The Lord our God, the Lord is one.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength”  (Deut. 6:4,5).

The moral and ethical teachings of the Bible are part of the Jewish and the Christian heritage.  Both accept the Law as given by the living God who created the world and is still the Lord of creation.

There are many more similarities between Judaism and Christianity:  the need to worship Godm the importance of the family, the obligation to love others.  Many Jews accept Jesus as a great prophet and find good things in His teachings.  But this is as far as they will go.

There is SO MUCH MORE that I could write about Jesus being the “great divide” between Judaism and Christianity. But there is one big reason why some Jews at the time of Christ’s ministry on earth, rejected Him.

It is a fact that the Old Testament prophets spoke of the coming Messiah (literally an “Anointed One”) or Christ. Ridenour writes:

He (the Messiah) was spoken of by the Old Testament prophets as one who would redeem His people from their sins. But by the time of Jesus, tradition and petty legalistic interpretation of the Scripture had watered down belief in original sin and man’s need for personal salvation. As a result, many Jews were looking for a national deliverer. They looked for a warrior-king like David who would drive out the hated Romans and restore the nation of Israel to its ancient glory. When we realize this, it’s easy to see why many were disappointed by the humble Man of Galilee.

Jesus claimed to be the Messiah – the Son of God. Christians see the Old Testament prophecies (over 300 of them!) as being fulfilled in Jesus – especially the “suffering servant” written about in the book of Isaiah chapter 53. Many of the 300 prophecies about the coming Messiah of the Old Testament were fulfilled by Jesus Christ. The rest will be fulfilled at His Second Coming.

Ridenour wisely states:

So what’s the difference between the Christian and the Jew?

The question of Jesus: Was He the Messiah as He claimed, or was He an impostor? Argument cannot settle this question. Each of us (whether Jew or Gentile) must look carefully at Jesus and answer the question for ourselves. Should we accept Him as Messiah, as the Savior and Lord who was promised by the Old Testament prophets? As the Christ of prophecy, He stands ready to receive all who believe in Him. “For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile — the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him” (Romans 10:12).

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “So What’s the Difference Between the Christian and the Jew?”

  1. gmpilot Says:

    CJW: One thing that we have in common is the fact that our nation was built upon Judeo-Christian tradition of values, ethics, and faith!
    I don’t think there was a “Judeo-Christian” anything until after World War II. Before that, Jews in America had hit-or-miss relations with Christians. Sometimes it went well, other times not.

    Before I get to the topic, I wanted to state that due to the abandonment of signing in and posting at my former Talk Wisdom blog, many followers there are not aware that I have moved my blog over to Word Press.
    You haven’t posted there in months, and I saw no notification there saying that you’d moved. Despite what you told me, “abandonment” is exactly the right word. But you were pretty hot in denying it.

    So: what similarities do Judaism and Christianity share?

    Only one God:
    Judaism: Yes
    Christianity: Yes

    Eternal life in heaven:
    Judaism: Questionable (see)
    Christianity: Yes

    Belief in an “Anointed One” who will save them:
    Judaism: Yes
    Christianity: Yes

    Belief that the Anointed One has appeared:
    Judaism: No
    Christianity: Yes

    Women inferior to men:
    Judaism: Yes
    Christianity: Yes

    Allowed to eat lobster or pork chops:
    Judaism: No
    Christianity: Yes

    Circumcision of men:
    Judaism: Yes (mandatory)
    Christianity: No (optional)

    Widespread victimization over the centuries:
    Judaism: Yes
    Christianity: No

    Divine mandate to seek converts:
    Judaism: No
    Christianity: Yes

    Greatest celebration:
    Judaism: spared God’s wrath (Passover)
    Christianity: spared God’s wrath (Easter)

    The jury is still out…

    Still, there are liberals who support Islam above and beyond all other faiths, and therefore, they could be anti-Semitic as well as anti-Zionist.
    There are also liberals who support Judaism above and beyond all faiths. Political views can and are used in regards to attitudes toward any faith. Also, ‘antisemitism’ does not apply exclusively to Jews: Lebanese, for example, are also a Semitic people. If you don’t like Paula Abdul (whose father is Syrian, and Jewish), you could be called a double anti-Semite.

    …world peace? Nothing wrong with that. However, the Bible is clear about just when, and ultimately, how peace shall come to Jerusalem.
    Yes, it’s clear…when most of humanity is dead, and much of the earth destroyed, that’s when. It will be a glorious day. Too bad so few people will be alive to witness it. All the Christian believers think they’ll witness it, though; and they believe they’ll be coming back to take posession of the earth after it’s been restored.
    It’s interesting that you quoted Ridenour’s description of the Messiah as a warrior-prince, because that’s exactly what Jesus is painted as for his return! He’s exactly the image of the angry, bloody-handed avenger who will kick butt and take no prisoners; the kind of musculat Christianity so many desire. After all, he did say he brought a sword. I could easily imagine him shouting: ”I played nice the first time, and what did it get me? Enough of that!!” It’s the Left Behind novels made manifest.

    This will do for now. I’ll be back later.

    Like

  2. christinewjc Says:

    Was just about to close my browser for the night, but wanted to reply to part of your post.

    The reason I did not write anything explaining my move over to here at my former Talk Wisdom blog is because I would have had to “sign into all of g00gle,” (which I was not previously required to do) in order to access the dashboard of my blog there. They changed the rules on it (sometime in Oct. 2012) and I did not want to be coerced or forced into “signing into all of g00gle,” knowing about their association with BHO, his BADministration, and their role in all the spying scandals.

    Since I have abandoned signing into g00gle or using their search engine, I have had ZERO virus attacks on my computer. Coincidence? I don’t think so! Fortunately, my virus definitions were always successful at blocking these attacks. But like I previously wrote, I REFUSE to be forced to “sign into all of g00gle” in order to use my former dashboard; which means I cannot post new blog posts there, release comments, or write anything else in order to tell readers that I have moved my blog. Understand now?

    As far as what you wrote regarding this particular post, tomorrow is another day.

    Like

    • gmpilot Says:

      You did a pretty good job of explaining it already. What I said is that you didn’t tell anyone that you were moving, not why you were. If you published a notification to your readers saying so, and I didn’t see it, I’ll apologize. Did you?

      Tomorrow’s another day. Come out swingin’!

      Like

  3. christinewjc Says:

    *Sigh*…I can see that you still are not getting it GM! Arrghhh! Well, I guess since you have never owned a blog, you may not see the dilemma. I will try, once again, to explain why I can’t (and couldn’t) tell anyone that I was moving – not just why I moved., Perhaps the third time will be the charm?

    1. Unless I sign in at my g00gle run Talk Wisdom blog, I cannot post any posts, cannot release any comments, and cannot post my own comments. The only thing that I can do is read the posts, do a search for posts (via the search button at left top of page), and link to posts already archived there – just like anyone else who would visit the blog..

    2. The day that g00gle changed it’s policy, I was no longer able to just sign into my bl0gger account anymore – I HAD to sign into all of g00gle in order to access my blog from that point on.

    3. I did not want to “sign into all of g00gle” and refused their new conditions for utilizing my blog.

    4. If I signed into all of g00gle just once, then my information would be vulnerable to an entirely new set of rules which I did not agree with.

    5. Therefore, without signing into all of g00gle, I was unable to tell anyone who visits there that I made my move.

    6. I tried to think of ways to get around it, but even if someone like you wrote a comment at the blog, I, as the blog owner, would need to sign into all of g00gle to access the dashboard which would enable me to release the comment.

    Recently, a blogging friend who is even more critical of BHO moved his blog from Word Press to g00gle. Apparently, his Word Press blog had been hacked. He was reaching a very large audience with his posts, so his blog was targeted. He is now experiencing problems with his g00gle blog. So far, I haven’t been hacked, attacked with any viruses, shut down, or any other problems that other conservative blogs have been experiencing on an alarmingly large scale.

    However, my switching to Word Press, unannounced, has prevented the widespread reach that I once had with my bl0gger blog. Unfortunately, they have, in fact, squelched my voice somewhat because of the trouble I was having there (and the new rules which I did not agree with.)

    However, since I have a link from the bl0gger blog to Hi Stats, I can still see which websites are accessing all of my previous posts there, as well as those who reach that blog via a phrase search. In fact two big blogs had linked to a story I shared about “Soebarkah” and my stats doubled over there.

    I’m just glad that the content I had written for over 7 years at that site is still online and accessible to readers. The three additional blogs there (two of which I haven’t posted at in years) are still up too. So, perhaps the blogger Talk Wisdom blog will stay up for many years as well. Rankings across the internet go down when new posts aren’t put up, but access to what has already been written will remain up, hopefully for a long time.

    Who knows? If things change regarding the privacy issues and un-agreed to requirements at bl0gger, one day I may return to that blog.

    Like

    • gmpilot Says:

      Oooh, poor baby!
      That explains why you jumped ship so abruptly. Your loathing of all things Google is well-known; I just didn’t realize it went that deep. After all this time, I trust you’ve found another search engine that meets your purity requirements. You’ve made your point, and I won’t bring it up again.

      Like

  4. christinewjc Says:

    GM wrote:

    “I don’t think there was a “Judeo-Christian” anything until after World War II. Before that, Jews in America had hit-or-miss relations with Christians. Sometimes it went well, other times not.”

    That’s not true! Our Founders wrote documents based on what is written in the Bible – including the 10 Commandments which are still written on the wall at the Supreme Court.

    GM wrote:

    “Eternal life in heaven:
    Judaism: Questionable (see)
    Christianity: Yes”

    Interesting link. The reasons shared there about Jews not being very interested in the afterlife are valid. Many Christians ignore it too. That is, until they are of age when they are closer to dying.

    It seems a bit strange because heaven is discussed throughout the Bible, including the OT [Torah]. Hell is discussed too, but certainly not as much as heaven [in the OT].

    GM wrote:

    “Belief that the Anointed One has appeared:
    Judaism: No
    Christianity: Yes”

    The Anointed One was rejected at His first coming. However, when Jesus Christ returns, many Jews will recognize Him as their long-awaited Messiah. It is at His second coming when He will appear as the “warrior-King” that the Jews expected.

    You comment about “women inferior to men” isn’t accurate. That could be the subject of an entirely new post.

    GM wrote:

    “Allowed to eat lobster or pork chops:
    Judaism: No
    Christianity: Yes”

    Reform Jews do not adhere to the dietary laws in the OT.

    GM wrote:

    “Widespread victimization over the centuries:
    Judaism: Yes
    Christianity: No”

    You don’t know your history and you apparently aren’t paying any attention to the killings and persecution of Christians in Muslim lands.

    The horrors caused by Hitler in the Holocaust were terribly dreadful and more Jews than any others were victims. However, the Poles were also targeted and killed, the mentally and physically disabled, and known homosexuals where executed.

    GM wrote:

    “All the Christian believers think they’ll witness it, though; and they believe they’ll be coming back to take posession [sic] of the earth after it’s been restored.”

    Not all Christian believers will witness the Tribulation. Millions will have been Raptured. And, when they do return with Christ from heaven to rescue the land of Israel and Jerusalem, Jesus will only have to speak to end the conflict. Yes – that will be a glorious day!

    Like

  5. gmpilot Says:

    CJW: Our Founders wrote documents based on what is written in the Bible – including the 10 Commandments which are still written on the wall at the Supreme Court.
    Did they call it “Judeo-Christian” back then? One would like to know. As for the Big 10, they are not the only documents written on the wall. The Code of Hammurabi, the Code of Justinian, and the Magna Carta, among others, are there. The Ten Commandments are treated as a law document, as are all the others–not as divine revelation.
    Once again I have to ask you: since you believe that “God’s Word Stands Forever”, will you now lead the charge to have the 13th Amendment repealed? ‘Cause the bible would never give us rules concerning slavery if it wasn’t divinely endorsed.

    The Anointed One was rejected at His first coming. However, when Jesus Christ returns, many Jews will recognize Him as their long-awaited Messiah.
    Does Jesus himself say that, or do his followers say that? Since the event hasn’t yet happened, it is only an opinion. The Jews have dealt directly with God himself for nearly six thousand years; why should they give him up for God, Jr.?
    It is at His second coming when He will appear as the “warrior-King” that the Jews expected.
    That’s the only way the Jews will acknowledge him—when he meets all the requirements. Jesus didn’t.

    You comment about “women inferior to men” isn’t accurate. That could be the subject of an entirely new post.
    Ready when you are. Ganbare!

    You don’t know your history and you apparently aren’t paying any attention to the killings and persecution of Christians in Muslim lands.
    The horrors caused by Hitler in the Holocaust were terribly dreadful and more Jews than any others were victims. However, the Poles were also targeted and killed, the mentally and physically disabled, and known homosexuals where executed.

    What you don’t seem to realize is that most of the persecution of Jews has been by Christians. It was going on centuries before the Nazis came along, and it could never have taken root so quickly in Germany if the ground hadn’t been fertilized by men such as Martin Luther. Every country in Europe “knew” that the Jews murdered Christ, and many of the people of those countries were determined that the Jews suffer for that in some way. Places like Dachau and Treblinka were the ultimate expression of that belief.

    Not all Christian believers will witness the Tribulation. Millions will have been Raptured.
    I didn’t say that they all will, just that all of them believe they will. (Jerry Falwell once boasted that he didn’t have a burial plot, so sure was he that he’d be around for it.) I understand that some Christians believe they’ll live through the Tribulation; others think they’ll be raptured and be spared involvement in the bloody mess on earth. It’s always comical to watch people argue over whose version of ignorance, myth, magic and superstition is the right version.
    And, when they do return with Christ from heaven to rescue the land of Israel and Jerusalem, Jesus will only have to speak to end the conflict.
    “Rescue the land”?? You mean the all-powerful Lord of the Universe needs help to complete a task?

    Like

  6. christinewjc Says:

    I don’t have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to help clear up some of your disinformation.

    1. There is only one Messiah. Therefore, when Jesus returns, many Jews and Gentiles will recognize Him as the true Messiah. Recall the Bible verse that says “every knee shall bow?”

    It is written in both the Old and New Testament:

    Isa 45:23

    I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

    Rom 14:11

    For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

    Phl 2:10

    That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

    Phl 2:11

    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

    2. As previously explained in the post, some of the Jews at that time in history lost sight of the Scriptures [See Isaiah 53] that described the suffering Messiah. Nicodemus was one who recognized this, as did all of the disciples (except traitor Judas); many of which truly recognized this after the Cross. Therefore, many of those who rejected Christ were expecting the warrior King at His first coming.

    3. Your disinformation that “the Jews murdered Christ” is incorrect. Christ laid down His life purposely in order to save mankind from their sins. The Roman emperor condemned Him and the Romans nailed Him to the cross. Jesus could have called down legions of angels to “rescue” Him, but if he did then he would have entered back into heaven alone and all of mankind would be left doomed to hell in sin.

    Those “Christians” (like Hitler?) who claimed to believe in Jesus Christ were not true to the faith. Why? Because they did not follow what Jesus taught in the Scriptures. That is one way to determine whether or not a person is indeed born again or not.

    4. All true Christians will be Raptured either before, during or after the Tribulation. I think that pre-Tribulation Rapture makes more sense because God had rescued His people before the Flood, and at Sodom and Gomorrah – before it rained down fire and brimstone. Nevertheless, whenever the Rapture happens, those left behind will either hopelessly, and ignorantly, fall for the lies of the anti-Christ, the False Prophet, and The Beast (the unholy trinity); or, they will search the Scriptures and become saved. Those who come to faith after the Rapture will have to endure the Tribulation and many will be killed because of their faith.

    “Myths”, “superstition” and other platitudes that you like to spew here? You can believe as you like. It doesn’t make your views the truth.

    5. At the Battle of Armageddon, the situation will be so bad that all would be hopeless if not for Christ to appear. He returns with His saints (after the Marriage Supper of the Lamb), but the saints, clothed in white linen, will be witnesses of Christ speaking and ending the carnage and war. This is explained in more detail in Revelation 19.

    *******

    Speaking of “disinformation,” the fact that so many people are blinded by leftist ideology and do not see (or, refuse to recognize) the lies, corruption, oppression, diabolical evil, and sins of BHO and his BADministration (Hmmm…similar to the time of Hitler, in fact, when the Germans turned a blind eye), demonstrates how easily people will fall for the lies of the anti-Christ during the final end times scenario.

    Found an interesting post about a book entitled Disinformation and how communist liars twisted the true meaning of Jewish Zionism.

    Here is an eye-opening portion of the post that relates to my topic:

    11. The KGB flooded the world with copies of the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” ”During the almost two decades that I continued to remain in Romania, our intelligence community disseminated several million Protocols—translated into German, English, French and Arabic—to leftist organizations around the world, to mosques, and to countless people whose names were randomly selected from telephone books.

    We do not have an instrument that can scientifically measure the results of disinformation operations. But it is safe to presume that the combined effect of spreading millions of Protocols around the world and portraying the United States as a Zionist instrument used to subjugate the world to Jewish interests played a role in generating the shameful anti-Americanism costumed in the robes of anti-Semitism that we are facing today.”

    Like

  7. gmpilot Says:

    Oh yeah, forgot one from the previous post:

    Reform Jews do not adhere to the dietary laws in the OT.
    Change your belief = change your rituals. In Protestantism there is no mandatory fish on Friday; it’s merely a Catholic tradition that Protestants accept. As an evangelical Protestant, I’m sure you do things that you would never have done as a Catholic.
    All of which merely shows that Judaism is no more a monolithic religion than any other. Still, many if not most Jews continue to observe that dietary law.

    CJW: 2. As previously explained in the post, some of the Jews at that time in history lost sight of the Scriptures [See Isaiah 53] that described the suffering Messiah. Nicodemus was one who recognized this, as did all of the disciples (except traitor Judas); many of which truly recognized this after the Cross. Therefore, many of those who rejected Christ were expecting the warrior King at His first coming.
    Agreed. But most of those who ‘rejected’ Jesus hadn’t met him, nor witnessed his ‘mighty works’. To them, he was just another itinerant preacher in the region (the bible says there were others). The Jews knew what to watch for—the Torah told them that–and Jesus did not fulfill those expectations.

    3. Your disinformation that “the Jews murdered Christ” is incorrect. Christ laid down His life purposely in order to save mankind from their sins. The Roman emperor condemned Him and the Romans nailed Him to the cross. Jesus could have called down legions of angels to “rescue” Him, but if he did then he would have entered back into heaven alone and all of mankind would be left doomed to hell in sin.
    It’s not my ‘disinformation’, lady. I don’t believe any of it. The slander has been circulating for two thousand years, spread by Christians who hate Jews, but can’t accept the fact that their holy champion was himself a Jew.
    The Roman emperor at the time was Tiberius, and I doubt he even heard of Jesus until after it was all over. AFAIK, the highest Roman official to actually deal with him was Pontius Pilate, and he was only a magistrate. It was the Sanhedrin—the super-orthodox Jews—who actually condemned Jesus and called for execution.
    Jesus didn’t call down legions of angels because there were none to call. He may have believed that, but by the time he spoke his plea (Mk 15:34) he may have realized differently. Even on the cross, he is quoting his supposed ancestor King David, who said the same thing (Psa 22:1).

    Those “Christians” (like Hitler?) who claimed to believe in Jesus Christ were not true to the faith. Why? Because they did not follow what Jesus taught in the Scriptures. That is one way to determine whether or not a person is indeed born again or not.
    I’ve always said that the only way anyone will ever see your god in through the actions of his followers. Given that, god has never been seen. Hitler’s religiosity was ambiguous at best, but he was a Christian; he’d been raised Catholic, and was never excommunicated. Indeed, the Church embraced him! If someone were to accuse you of being a Christian, you’d only have to produce the words of your blogs. There wouldn’t be enough evidence to convict you!
    Exactly what did Jesus teach, as described in the scriptures? I’ll get to that. Since you don’t have much time right now, I’ll wait until you do.

    Like

  8. The Lord Is Gathering His People | Talk Wisdom Says:

    […] a previous post written back in February, 2014, I shared portions of Fritz Ridenour’s book (published in 1967), “So What’s The […]

    Like

  9. Sanhedrin bans all Messianic Jewish marriages in Israel | Talk Wisdom Says:

    […] So What’s the Difference Between the Christian and the Jew? […]

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: